Seb D.T. aka Earthman Jack aka Neowiz Project, defines his creations as “sound painting”
- Seb D.T. produce a EP as Earthman Jack. “Relaxe By Nature” is a Shinrin Yoku mood music. Built around real field recording of nature from around his North Appalachian village.
- Seb D.T. also produce a soundtrack for a 52m documentary call “Un canoë dans la neige“. A film about a modern Woodman and his way to think about life. The film feature in festivals and he is distribute in North America and Europe.
- He co-directed with Steve Verreault, do the field recording and music for the ONF/NFB of Canada, a short film call “Attuned“. A film about how human need to be in contact with nature.
- He begin to feed a Youtube channel.
- Produce music for a couples of live multidisciplinary performances.
During his childhood, his favorite game was to spend hours near the stereo, listening but mostly daydreaming and reorganizing the arrangements of the music he was hearing. Enthusiast about classical music as well as progressive rock, Seb is also captivated by pop and experimental music. He understood very quickly that the only music combining all these elements at the same time is film score.
As a teenager, wanting to handle as many instruments as possible, he built his very own small home studio which became his main tool. The recording and manipulation of technical material then took great importance.
In 1998, he improved his skills in one of the best audio schools in Canada, the Recording Art Canada, in Montreal, and also did an internship at the renowned Studio Morin Heights.
Subsequently, he founded Acarya Vision (acarya is a Vedic word meaning teaching by example), a recording studio in which he creates soundtracks for film, television and multimedia projects, in addition to recording various artists.
For more than a decade, he work for a documentary films, animation, and digital media producer. He work there as a Re-Recording Mixer / Sound Designer and Composer. He was involve in over 300 Films. TV Shows and multimedia projects that has been seen around the world, from America to Europe, as well as Australia and Asia.
His musical versatility has never left him. His skills as a Re-Recording Mixer are all essential to achieve his “sound paintings”.
Seb D.T. continues to experiment in a few projects, Earthman Jack, Neowiz Project and others to come. He is looking to explore new territories as well as telling new stories through his many collaborations.